|Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse RVF-00001
Featured Reviews: Input Devices
| Written by Nate Swetland
|Wednesday, 06 October 2010
Page 2 of 6
Microsoft Arc Touch Features
- Unique Design pops up for comfort and folds flat for portability.
- Touch Strip offers flick scrolling and customizable touch buttons.
- BlueTrack Technology allows people to ditch their mouse pads and use their mice on virtually any surface, including granite, marble, carpet and wood.
- Snap-in Nano Transceiver gives consumers the option to leave the transceiver plugged into the computer or conveniently store it magnetically under the mouse.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Technology gives consumers a confident wireless connection.
- Two-color Battery Light Indicator warns consumers when it's time to replace the battery.
- Ambidextrous Design and Rubber Side Grips give consumers comfort and durability.
Arc Touch Mouse Specifications
- 2.28"(58mm) width at its largest end
- 5.14"(130.6mm) tall
- Less than .59"(15mm) thick at its widest point
- Weighs less than one pound
Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP operating system
An available USB port
Internet Access required for certain features (software installation)