|Kingston MobileLite G3 USB 3.0 Card Reader Released|
|Wednesday, 04 April 2012|
Kingston MobileLite G3 USB 3.0 Card Reader Released
New Card Reader Essential Part of One's Mobile Gear
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has released the third generation of its popular MobileLite portable card reader. MobileLite G3 (Kingston® part #: FCR-MLG3) is a compact, multi-functional USB 3.0 card reader that lets users easily transfer digital data, photos, games, music and more stored on memory expansion cards between all kinds of digital devices.
MobileLite G3 supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD*. It allows users to carry a single device to store, transfer or read data on any USB 3.0 or 2.0 host device while using a variety of Flash cards for mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, netbooks, computers, MP3 players and more. MobileLite G3 meets the USB 3.0 specification and SDA 3.01 standard, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
Ideal for personal or professional use, MobileLite G3 is an essential part of one's mobile gear as it is ultra-portable, is simple plug and play and requires no external power source.
Kingston MobileLite G3 has a U.S. MSRP of $17.00 and is backed by a two-year warranty and free technical support. For more information visit www.kingston.com.
MobileLite G3 Features and Specifications
· Compliant: with the USB 3.0 specification, SDA 3.01 standard
· Versatile: multi-functional USB card reader
· Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD*
· Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
· Portable: easily fits in your pocket
· Guaranteed: two-year warranty
· Dimensions: 2.45" x 1.16" x 0.646" (62.15mm x 29.40mm x 16.40mm)
· Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
· Storage Temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
* MSPD (memory stick pro duo) is a trademark and a registered trademark of Sony Corporation. Kingston is not affiliated with Sony Corporation. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. ("KDI") is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit www.kingston.com or call 800-337-8410.
Editor's Note: For additional information, evaluation units or executive interviews, please contact David Leong, Kingston Digital, Inc. 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, Calif. 92708, 714-438-1817 (Voice). Press images can be found in Kingston's press room at www.kingston.com/press/default.asp